Friday, April 6, 2012

Lesson 96: Bring on Easter weekend... and new fabric

What are you doing for Easter? This is Tyler and my first Easter as a married couple and in our new home. We are doing the all out ham dinner. Since neither of us has ever cooked a ham this should be interesting... Unfortunately we have been booked solid this weekend with activities (and the dentist) so it will certainly be a test of my skills to get it all in. sigh....

On the awesome side we get to celebrate the resurrection of Jesus Christ :)

Tyler the trooper made the trip to Joann Fabrics with me last night. The pink on the right is a great medium weight linen for the jacket from my last post and I saw this silky floral print that I had to have! :) I am going to make a second dress in this fabric AND it will go nicely with the pink which is pretty cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment