Monday, April 2, 2012

Lesson 94: How to tell when the planets are aligning

I am going to Portland! My boss is letting me have the day off. My mom is going to take her day off work as well in order to make the trek south on April 11th to meet Lauren Conrad! Wish me luck! After calling the bookstore twice to confirm the details I have worked out our plan of attack. We have to get there early in the morning to secure a bracelet and then return that evening for the actual signing. This is shaping up to be the equivalent to a Black Friday adrenaline fueled event.

Alright, in other news I finished my cape/jacket. I am not sure how I feel about it yet. I like the sleeves which are wide and bracelet length. Tyler is on the fence regarding my newest garment.

Last night around 9PM Max sat at the top of the stairs barking at us until we went to bed. It is like living with an old man or something.



No comments:

Post a Comment