Thursday, April 26, 2012

Lesson 105: Another Pug Therapy Sesson "Might as well face it, you're addicted to SUGAR!"

Welcome back to another installment of pug therapy. Pug therapy... because no one can manipulate me quite like a pug.

 ~Have you ever tried to cut down or control your use of sweet foods?
~Are you using more sweets foods than ever before?
~If you don't have your regular "dose" of sugar, do you get irritable and cranky?
~Have you ever lied about how much sweet food you eat?
~Have you ever felt like you have a sugar hangover?
~Is sugar controlling your life?

If you answered yes to 2 or more of these points you are probably a sugar addict?
Source: "The Sugar Addict's Total Recovery Program" by Kathleen DesMaisons

source: Mad About Martha Blog
I just bought this book for my kindle and I am pretty convinced the author hired a spy to follow me around because my name is Whitney and I am a sugar addict! This book even has a 7-step program for recovery from sugar addiction! Not convinced this is an actual thing? Well, my skeptical friend, there have even been experiments with mice regarding this issue. If that does not convince you I am not sure what will. :)

In all seriousness this is a pretty cool concept. I'm sold. Although, I should mention I am just starting step 1. protein for breakfast everyday... But I must say the picture of the pug sugar cookies sure are making me hungry.

No comments:

Post a Comment