Monday, March 5, 2012

Lesson 79:

Tyler likes to play video games. I play them, but not with the extreme passion of a gamer. He has been trying (very unsuccessfully) to convince me to play games with war, magic, shooting, and lots of dragons. All these games have very amazing graphics of course. But meh....


Tyler is awesome. He really wanted me to play video games with him and when he finally realized there was no way in the world I would be playing any game that actually showed blood splurting onto the screen he changed his approach. He went out and bought a game specifically with me in mind. His selling point was that it is a cartoon where you slap the bad guys. How could I say no?


The game is called Rayman and it is pretty fun. The lesson is, if you want your spouse to play with you, you may have to change the game a little. ;)



On the other hand I don't think Tyler will ever go to a sewing expo with me but that is alright. He encourages me and that is about all I can ask. Here are the patterns I bought from the sewing expo. They are from Simplicity. I saw the girls wearing them in the fashion show at the expo this past weekend. I can't wait to make them :)











No comments:

Post a Comment