Friday, September 2, 2011

Lesson 28: Enjoy friends and family

Last night my great friend Jenae flew in from Utah (and boy are her arms tired). Tyler was kind enough to pick her up from the airport and bring her over to the church building for volleyball. I told Jenae she was going to hit the ground running with this vacation. Her response was that she did not come all the way to Washington to get married. This was in reference to the fact that Tyler and I met at volleyball. :)

Volleyball was so much fun. I miss playing it, especially playing with Tyler. We convinced him to join in a couple of the games. He certainly gave our underdog team an advantage being that he is about a foot taller than all the other players.

This weekend should be fun :) The forecast is sunny, it is a three day weekend and I get to spend my time with Tyler and Jenae :)

No comments:

Post a Comment