Friday, August 26, 2011

Lesson 25: Love is...

This post is more for the ladies who can relate. While attempting to avoid any crassness in my story, I will start by saying I woke up this morning at about 4:45 feeling absolutely terrible. The discomfort and agony that can only come from... cramps... I tossed and turned not being able to find a position to lessen the pain. A snugly Max gave me the idea to snuggle up to still snoozing Tyler. He was lying on his back and his shoulder made for the PERFECT resting spot for my head! OH YEAH! Just the right position to relieve the endless yuck feeling. Of course all good things must come to an end and Tyler made an attempt to roll over onto his side.

NOOOOOOO. You can't roll over, I told him.

My back hurts, he replied.

I explained, in the most pathetic voice I could muster, (which was not very difficult at this point) that I had been up for over an hour in pain and this was the only position that provided any relief.

And just like that, zero objections, he rolled right onto his back and let me be for the rest of the morning.

THAT is love :)

No comments:

Post a Comment