Friday, August 5, 2011

Lesson 13: Walk Tall and Wear a Fluffy Tutu

My sisters, mom and I went to another street fair on Saturday. Pretty much every other booth was selling little girl tu tus and enormous hair/head band flowers. I don't mind the flowers so much but the tu tus are just rediculous. Little girls should only wear them for dress up play and ballet. It reminded me of the royal wedding where all the ladies wore crazy hats. There is an unspoken competition between girls to see who can fit their child in the most rediculous attire. Mothers lament when they are disqualified from the competition because their baby girl does not wear head bands. Oh what shall I do? How will I show my face among the other dolled up housewives.




TO RECAP.... GOOD
















WHAT THE???




















OH, NOW I SEE IT...












NOW HOLD ON, WHAT KIND OF FUTURE DOES THIS CHILD HAVE?













TOUCHE


No comments:

Post a Comment