Monday, August 15, 2011

Lesson 18: Watch what you say...

For this post I, Whitney Frances Opfar would just like to say that I love my husband Tyler, my dog Max, and our lives. Max is doing alright. He is sleeping like a rock in the familiar family futon fashion. Tyler is as amazing and non-controversial as ever. And I am learning lessons everyday on improving my wifehood. While trying to avoid obnoxious vague statements but trying to apply what I have learned today I will just say that sometimes life is not black and white. Married life especially. In fact, most of life is spent in that crazy grey area where anything can happen. You will notice there are lesson numbers missing. If you are one of my avid followers (of which there are two) congratulations. You have been privy to now deleted material. Tyler is the most patient, loving, kind and wonderful person on the planet and if people interpret an entry in my blog to convey anything less than that then it does not belong in cyberspace.

So now let's continue on.... Oh and tonight is Max's first night cone-less. Hopefully this will keep him from forcing Tyler to the floor...

No comments:

Post a Comment