Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Lesson 159: New Years Resolutions

I am an avid believer in New Years Resolutions. I love setting goals and the idea that a new year can be a type of fresh start. My favorite year for resolutions (and consequently the one year that I actually completed  my resolutions) was 2010. 
1) Go to Europe
2) Reach my goal weight

For 2013 my goals are 
1) walk the dogs everyday (already broken, maybe I need some sort of smaller steps to my goal) 

2) fit into my jeans by the end of the year (I can't really start this until after June but I can help by not making this task any harder than it needs to be with my new prenatal workout DVD) 
3) learn Italian (Tyler bought me an Italian education CD set)
Tyler and I made a trip to Joann Fabrics to pick up notions for my baby blessing outfit in progress. I sewed some buttons and made Max model. Poor poor Max... 

No comments:

Post a Comment