Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Lesson 181: The radio knows just what songs to play

Back in 1996 our family took a trip to Idaho to drop off my oldest sister at college. As my dad pulled the car onto the road heading back home a song came on the radio with the lyrics, "why do you and me have to be world's apart?" My mom began to cry stating, "Why does she have to be so far away?" I thought it was a pretty funny coincidence... until today. I am back to work now. As I pulled my car onto the road, leaving Ted, a song came on the radio with lyrics, "You're gonna miss me when I'm gone." All I could think was, "seriously?" hahaha. I am not worried that he will be well taken care of, I am more worried about missing out on any moment with my baby.

Ted has his cousins visiting this week. Cooper is so happy to have another boy to be his buddy. I hope they can be friends when Ted is actually old enough to interact with Coop.


No comments:

Post a Comment