Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Lesson 46:

Thanks to everyone for the compliments on Max's doggie dinosaur costume :) It is great to have so much support and encouragement!

I am not sure what my next project will be... There is a lot of leftover fabric from my previous creations. I may collaborate them to finally make a cover for my sewing machine. According to the how-to-sew book, my machine should ALWAYS be covered when not in use. This prevents dust and other elements from damaging the valuable piece of equipment. Right now it just has a piece of cloth draped over it.

Tyler has been doing AMAZING in his classes. He has been getting 100% on all his quizzes in physics. The fridge is slowly filling up with his gold star papers. In his English class the teacher posted a paragraph on the class website citing Tyler's assignment as a great example to reference for other students doing the assignment. :)

These achievements are all especially impressive when you note that Max and I constantly interrupt his studies vying for his attention.

No comments:

Post a Comment