Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Lesson 45: Pictures from our first summer as a married couple...

As the title of this post states these are just some pics my dad gave me from this past summer. This is the day after our wedding spent opening cards and gifts from friends and family.
This is a good picture of Tyler.Those Oreos are loooooong gone.




And there was the HPPV competition in Eastern WA. Tyler is standing next to his teammates and their awesome bike made completely of paper (except the chain).

It was a pretty long weekend for Tyler and Max.

AND we got MAX this summer!!! :) This is the very first day we had him! Tyler's hair is out of control and against my better judgement I was blond.

Awwww! All he does is love On the 4th of July my family hiked up at Mud Mt. Dam. One end of the trail leads to the river. Tyler, against my mom and my warnings and threats scaled down the steep drop off so he could "touch the water".




I am probably overprotective because I did not even let Max walk around near the drop-off.

This photo is recreating a picture we had taken a year earlier before we were even dating when family and friends went for a hike at Mud Mt. Dam. Those who came remember it as the endless hike where we all got completely lost and were out in the middle of nowhere. It was a lot of fun.

Contrary to what these pictures look like, Max DID walk the majority of the hike.

All the dogs were dressed up for the 4th of July. Before we started out one of the park rangers warned us that there had been a bear sighting recently and what attracts bears more than a few flamboyant foo foo dogs?

No comments:

Post a Comment