Wednesday, June 10, 2015

So many tender mercies today!

For those who have not used this phrase, a "tender mercy" is any time you have felt the Lord looking out for you in all aspects of your life. It can be large things like overcoming sickness or it can be day-to-day things like finding lost keys.

Today my cup is over flowing with love from the Lord in LOTS of little ways.

We are in the process of selling our house and so far it has been going so smoothly which I am eternally grateful for. After the inspection, the buyers came back with some requests and we accepted doing everything but one costly fix. They accepted our counter offer today which is FANTASTIC!

Also I was having a rough time at nap time. Ted went down super easy, but nap time is my one time of the day to sit and relax. I try to get housecleaning and stuff done while he is awake so I can read or just vedge while he naps. Today I was trying to work out some kinks on my Kindle while he napped and I realized he was halfway through his nap and I was still frustratingly trying to fix the problem.

It was a bigger deal than it needed to be because I was overly tired myself and it has been so stinking hot here... plus I can always use the excuse that I am 32 weeks pregnant. Tyler (via email) suggested I just let it go and get some sleep.

No! This problem was going to get fixed and I was going to have my relaxation time for the day. Well I was able to work it out... sort of, and enjoy some me time...

Then at the end of hour 2 in the nap I was about to crash. I knew if I fell asleep I would only get like 5 min because Ted takes 2-hour naps. Well huzzah Ted slept a whole extra hour today! He and I both woke up at 3PM at the exact time Tyler got home EARLY from work and the exact time the garage door repair guy arrived. Everything just worked way too perfectly for me to take any credit.

So after a much needed nap and a husband who came home early today :) :) :) I am feeling very loved by my Heavenly Father he truly does know us and loves us.

I hope you can find all the great things the Lord has done for you today too! (and stay out of the hot hot sun)

No comments:

Post a Comment