Thursday, August 29, 2013

Lesson 195: One Happy Baby

Ted is now 3 months old. It feels like this is some sort of milestone. I think the reason is because his clothes are all "3 months" size so now he is officially the actual age of his clothes. I reminds me of when I used to get Seventeen magazine. I started my subscription at age 14... by the time I was 17 I no longer cared for the magazine... interesting.

Most people will list off all the things their child can do at each age. I don't really read these lists because they are kind of boring... sorry...

I will just sum up Ted... in a nutshell he is awesome and a super easy baby!!! Just as I typed that, I am reminded of Fiddler on the Roof when Tzitel (sp?) comments to her mother about how her son is so good and hardly ever cries. To this the mother hushes her up saying,"Do you want to invite evil spirits?" So maybe I will just say Heavenly Father has certainly blessed us with baby Ted. Sometimes I almost feel like we are being tricked... we are lulled into a false sense of security and we think, "Hey let's have another kid. Kids are easy!" and kid number 2 will be a terror... hmm...

Happy baby in a sleep sack. 




Tummy time quickly turned into nap time. That lazy ol' baby.  
The pug with 9 nine lives... we had an incident this past week involving a crazy pug that scratched baby. (COMPLETELY by accident but still bad). At the time I was ready to kick pug to the curb, but Ruby must have known she was on thin ice because the next few days she was so much more obedient, calm, and respectful. She did not chew up the toilet paper roll at all!  

No comments:

Post a Comment