Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Lesson 77: Better late than never

It just figures that less than a month before I move I find some super useful blogs completely dedicated to Activity Days. For church I am a co-leader for the 8-11 year old Activity Days Girls. Every other week we meet together and play games, learn new skills or make crafts. The other day I was looking for some ideas on the internet and found websites with great ideas like these sock snowmen.

When I move I will be going to a new church building and will therefore get a new church assignment. This may be a lesson for me to stop procrastinating with my church callings...

P.S. Max is super crazy about these sock snowmen. They are everything is loves: part-sock, full of rice, and destroyable. They stare down from our mantle mocking him.

No comments:

Post a Comment