Thursday, April 30, 2015

Tot School Rice in a Bucket

Lately I have not been keeping up with activities specific to Ted. He has been tagging along for all my home improvement projects. The family is going to be moving at the end of the summer which translates to WORK.

My latest mortal enemy is STAINING THE DECK. Blah! There are so many nooks and crannies on all the rungs that have to be painted. Today was Day 5 of deck staining and I am over it!

Back to Tot School... I saw a post online about putting alphabet letters in a tub of rice and letting the child find the letters and put them on a corresponding piece of paper with the alphabet on it.

I used Ted's alphabet puzzle and threw the pieces into a bucket of rice and had Ted fish them out and put them on the base. It is a super easy and cheap activity that actually turned out really well.  I had visions of Ted just dumping the rice onto the floor but he didn't!


No comments:

Post a Comment