Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Ted Turns 1


Ted had his first birthday. I did not take any pictures during the party, mostly because I was to lazy and I hoped other people would take pictures and just send them to me... which they did. We just invited family over and had a BBQ. The most memorable part of the evening was Ted grabbing the fire in his candle while we sand happy birthday. I think my grabbing his hand super fast scared him more than anything the fire did to him. I have never seen a baby just reach out and grad the flame. What a pyro, he gets that from Tyler.

You can kind of tell from the picture that the cake was a bear. His birthday was bear theme. :) 



Here is a picture after the fire incident. Ted was crying until I gave him his cupcake, he was just great after that.  





1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday Ted! The cake looks cute, and I'm not sure, but I think he's wearing a bear birthday shirt too :)

    ReplyDelete