Monday, June 16, 2014

Happy Father's Day

Happy father's day! I am pretty proud of myself so far this year. I am the worst at getting people gifts but this year I have been pretty on top of it. Gifts are especially difficult with Tyler. His birthday, our anniversary and father's day all fall in the same week! Last year, since I had just had a baby, I did not do much for any of these occasions. This year I nailed all 3! Oh yeah!

Saturday night came and I did not have anything ready for Father's Day. Thanks to the glory of Pinterest, Ted and I were able to come up with a cute gift idea. The large dot is Ted's thumb and the small dot is Ted's pointer finger. 

He HATED me for making him do it. I attribute this to the fact that it was 9 PM by the time I had all the supplies ready to go. 

Anyway, Tyler is an awesome dad. 


1 comment: