Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Lesson 203: The Fat and Skinny of It

Here is my theory....

Marriage makes you fat
Pregnancy makes you fatter
Breastfeeding makes you skinny :) 

This morning I was able to fit into a pair of jeans that have not seen the light in probably 2 years. Oh yeah :) Of course I take NO responsibility for my ability to fit into them. It is all Ted.

Unfortunately the past couple nights Ted has reverted to his newborn habit of waking up every 3 hours to eat. Ugh... He has been sleeping through the night for a couple months. In the beginning I was able to handle waking up over and over because I was not working and I could sleep during the day. Now I am at work. If anyone hears a loud bang it is the sound of my passed out head hitting the desk.

No comments:

Post a Comment