Monday, June 27, 2011

Lesson 3: It is nice to get flowers

On Thursday Tyler surprised me by showing up after work with a bouquet of flowers. My mom told me to enjoy it while it lasts. I most certainly will. One of my favorite surprises is a beautiful bouquet of flowers from the man I love. It is the gift that keeps on giving. I can be cleaning up Max's 3rd poo in the house of the day and look up to see me flowers and think well at least I have a man who loves me. Or there are the late nights of cleaning up the apt and I see my flowers and I smile.

Of course the lesson that is most important in this scenario is to make sure to make it known that it is nice to get flowers. So many good thoughts go unsaid, or said to the wrong person. Tyler it is nice to get flowers.... and to be married to a man like you!

No comments:

Post a Comment