Monday, May 25, 2015

Awesome balloon toys and happy to have daddy home!

Tyler is home! I am so excited because Ted and I went over a week with him gone to England on a business trip. Whew! I have a new found respect for any woman who is trying to do it on her own. It is tough work and they are very strong ladies/mommas! 

Tyler surprised us be showing up on Friday evening instead of Saturday evening which was so awesome and just what I needed to kick off my weekend. 

Ted and I posted the latest "Ted Makes" video. This time we made balloon toys which was so much fun and by far my favorite activity. It was really messy when it came to pouring the rice in the balloons but we were laughing the entire time hahahaha.  

And Ted still plays with his balloons everyday so I would say this is a win and would recommend making these to anyone wanting a cheap fun activity. 


I am also super partial to any toy that is eventually going to get thrown away. It makes for a fun thing to do, but you don't have to worry that your child will outgrow the toy and you don't have to worry about yet another toy crowding up the toy box. I am also always amazed that I spend so much money on toys and yet the things Ted finds most enjoyable are the bubbles, balloons, and cardboard boxes. 

Below is the video "Ted Makes Balloon Toys" Check it out and try it for yourself. I do recommend you use new rubber bands. I pulled out a bag of rubber bands that date back to 1995. I won them in a family Christmas bingo game. They work,but we have to replace them when they snap (as you will see...). 


No comments:

Post a Comment