Tuesday, August 5, 2014

summertime pics

While I was talking on the phone to Tyler, Ted sat on the floor and rested his head on the first step and was just staring at the ceiling. This is what you do when you are a baby. Yes, he is holding a chip bag clip. One of his favorite toys. Oh, I have wasted so much money on toys....

Jenae sent me a doggie snuggie. It was a size small which neither of my dogs are. I wrestled Ruby into it anyway so aunt Jenae could see her wonderful gift. Putting this on her was the struggle equivalent to trimming her nails!

Ted has taken to climbing into his cozy coupe, which we park under the counter, via the side without a door. Then he is stuck forever or until I take pity on moaning Myrtle and pull him out. :-) I am sure he would actually prefer me to push him around the house instead.

Ted looking good in his summer gear.


No comments:

Post a Comment