Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Lesson 229: The right hand doesn't know what the left hand is doing

In order to get a childcare license I first need the fire department come to my house to check things out
                   So I called the fire department and they said:

In order for them to come to my house I first need a business license
                  So I started the process for getting a business license and they said:

In order to get a business license I first need a child care license. 

Do you see the problem here? 

I think there was some mis-communication going on here. I was pretty much going crazy a this point yesterday but I possibly figured out what the problem was. The fire department visit is just something where the fire captain comes to your home to talk about how to get out in case of a fire. This is different than a fire inspection which takes place after you are a licensed business. 

Sigh.... and so we press forward. 

Tyler is working on getting the building permit. 

No comments:

Post a Comment