Monday, January 26, 2015

Ted's Tot School: Chicka Chicka Book Boom

We had a tot school based on the book "Chicka Chicka Boom Boom" 
I found some online printables but I don't have the link for them. Ted and his daycare buddy made a do-a-dot coconut alphabet tree and an activity where they glued shapes onto a coconut tree. 

I am super proud of Ted's tree which is the one on the right. All I did was put the glue on the pieces and Ted put them on the tree exactly where they go. He is my baby genius... yes I am super biased. 

Ted loves to paint. When he paints with me all the paint stays on the easel. When he paints with daddy somehow this happens :)  
This pick is from last Friday. The kids were all grumpy and ready to take naps. I looked over at Ted and he was sitting by himself looking at a book quietly. :)   
Ted and his new baby radio.  

No comments:

Post a Comment